Features and Benefits
- Mimics life-prolonging calorie restricted diet; activates Sirtuin1 survival gene (demonstrated)
- Demonstrated over short term (12 weeks) in lab animals activated more longevity genes (1711) than calorie restriction (198), plain resveratrol (225)
- Exceeds biological action of plain resveratrol by 6-9 fold
- Controls genes via chelation (key-lay-shun) of loose metals (iron, copper, other heavy metals)
- Balances zinc/copper ratio via copper chelation by resveratrol
- Inhibits mTOR gene to promote longevity
- Activates KLOTHO longevity gene via vitamin D
- Activates nitric oxide to dilate (widen) blood vessels; improves blood flow twice that of plain resveratrol (demonstrated)
- Passes through blood/brain, blood/ocular barrier (demonstrated)
- Triggers Nrf2 gene to activate internal antioxidants (glutathione, catalase, SOD); preconditions heart & brain against damage prior to blockage of blood circulation (demonstrated)
- Provides DNA parts (nucleotides) and slows cell renewal cycle to facilitate DNA repair
- Regenerates mitochondria, cellular power plants (demonstrated)
- Inhibits inflammation (TNF, CRP)
- Acts as prebiotic to favorably influence gut bacteria
- Only resveratrol product demonstrated to be non-cytotoxic (non-cell killing) in mega-doses.
- Synergistic array of molecules to magnify biological effect (9-fold more longevity genes than plain resveratrol; only resveratrol pill to undergo toxicity testing.
- Resveratrol is micronized to improve absorption
- Resveratrol in Longevinex is microencapsulated (enfolded in plant dextrins and starches) to protect from degradation by light, heat, oxygen; then encapsulated in opaque shell to further protect from light damage = lab-grade resveratrol
Opaque vege caps to protect from light
Amount of Resveratrol
100 mg (produces 9-fold greater biological effect than equal dose of plain resveratrol due to synergistic action with other molecules
Number of capsules in the box
There are no reviews yet.