Can C Cataract Eye Drops
- Can C cataract eye drops has been proven to reduce the occurrence and slow the development
of senile cataract.
- Can C eye drops can assist to lower the intraocular pressure associated with glaucoma.
- Can C eye drops is also beneficial for contact lens disorders.
- Can C cataract drops have also been shown to help those suffering from presbyopia.
- Can C eye drops can be used to treat corneal disorders.
- Can C eye drops can combat eyestrain.
- Can C eye drops can ease computer vision syndrome.
- Can C eye drops can end the discomfort of ocular inflammation.
- Can C eye drops can restore normal sight to those inflicted with blurred vision.
- Can C eye drops can alleviate dry eye syndrome.
- Can C cataract drops have been used with great success in the fight against retinal diseases.
- Can C eye drops have been used in the treatment of vitreous opacities and lesions.
- Can C carnosine have a wealth of properties which can improve the function of the aging eye.
What are Can C Carnosine Drops?
containing N-acetylcarnosine a natural and powerful anti-oxidant form of carnosine.
Can-C has been shown to have measurable affects within only 1-month!
Can-C™ is produced under strict ISO, cGMP conditions and packaged in a licensed and approved opthalmic facility. The Can-C itself is produced by a pharmaceutical company and then packaged by an approved ophthalmic facility. The product is housed within a labeled and printed 6.4cm x 4.4cm x 3.2cm box. Each box contains 2 x 5ml re-sealable vials, along with an insert that explains how the vials are opened, used and sealed etc.
It is recommended that for maximum efficacy, administration be continued for a period of not less than 3-5 months. As most of the clinical trials have been measured at 3 and 6 month periods, a period of 6-months should be considered.
Treatment doses are 2 drops, once or twice a day. Once an individual 5ml vial is opened it should be stored in a fridge and used within 30-days. Each 5ml vial contains approximately 80-drops; this means that each 5ml vial will last for approximately 20 days at 4-drops per day. As each box contains 2x 5ml vials, each package can last between 40 days.
Unopened vials can be stored at room temperature, but it is recommended, that for long-term storage the vials should be kept in a fridge at 2 to 8 degrees Celsius. We do not recommend freezing. Note that unopened vials are good for up to 24 months, from the date of manufacture.
Can-C may be required on a regular basis to help maintain the eye’s natural anti-oxidant defences and therefore help to prevent a re-appearance of senile cataract and other eye degenerative disorders. As a preventative measure, 2-drops into each eye once a day with frequent breaks may be a suitable on-going regime.
As usual with most treatments, the earlier one starts the better the results that can be expected. In the clinical trials, persons who had cataracts less than 7-years have the fastest and greatest results. Persons with cataract from 7-15 years still have good results. Only persons who had maintained cataracts for more than